Office Safety Precautions
In Effect During the Pandemic
La Vie is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
• Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms have been arranged for appropriate physical distancing. We are asking everyone to observe signs to help physical distancing.
• Our staff wear masks while in common areas.
• We maintain safe distancing.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms, the waiting room and bathrooms.
• We schedule appointments to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
• We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
• Objects and areas that are frequently touched are sanitized after each use.
• Physical contact is not permitted.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
• Common areas and restrooms are wiped down frequently and thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
ABOUT YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH LA VIE
Requesting an appointment with a La Vie therapist is easy! Please feel free to contact our friendly appointment coordinators in one of two ways:
Online Appointment Request
By filling out the Appointment Request on this page.
Contacts Us By Phone
If you prefer to make your appointment by phone, please call La Vie at (800) 483-9591 during office hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00pm. Please feel free to leave a confidential message on our voice mail if you do not reach our appointment coordinator during office hours. After we receive your phone message, a La Vie therapist will contact you directly by phone to discuss your situation and to set up your first appointment.
Choosing Your Therapist at La Vie
Please review our therapist directory to view our therapist’s profiles. A therapist will be matched to your needs based on information you provide on this online request. If you have a specific preference in a therapist, please indicate it in the comment box at the bottom of the Appointment Request form.
Fees & Payment
Many therapists at La Vie offer a flexible fee per 45-minute session based on income. Please review our directory to view which therapist offers a flexible fee. When you are contacted by a therapist by phone you may indicate whether you would like to take advantage of the flexible fee. Payment is accepted by check or all major credit cards.
Many therapists at La Vie accept insurance, however many, for various reasons, do not. Please review our directory to view which therapists accept insurance. When you are contacted by a therapist by phone, please specify whether you plan to use your insurance coverage to pay for our services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate explaining how much your mental health care will cost. All health care providers must be able to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
You can ask your therapist, and any other healthcare provider you have, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service. If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (800) 985-3059.